Monday, May 10, 2010

Photo fun!

Here are some recent photos of fun things I've done lately...

Sparky Sin Claire and me at breakfast



At lunch with Nate on a lazy Sunday afternoon


Cutting Nate's hair...naked!


Ready for Nate Liquor to devour me!


At a party with Nate




I fucked Steve Holmes for my second shoot on Saturday and it was my best shoot to date (not saying much since it was only my second...but still!) His goofball personality made me laugh and helped to put me at ease, which was good since I was just a tad nervous. He played an aging keyboard player from an 80's band and I played his trophy wife...coincidentally, the movie is called "Trophy Wives" and it's by Nate Liquor for 3rd Degree. Keep a look out for it!

I'll be posting some stills from the scene here later on, so check back very soon! Be warned: I'll have a big German cock penetrating my mouth and vaginal orifice in the photos. Yum!

I'm also pleased to announce that I'll be shooting video for www.BurningAngel.com on the 22nd and 23rd, for the first time ever! I couldn't be more excited about this, and also about being able to fuck my boyfriend in a scene on Memorial Day weekend!

Ta...



No comments:

Post a Comment